Wednesday, May 30, 2018

The Great Creator 5/29-31/18

29-31 May 2018 - The Great Creator – Manna by Dorothy Callies

Song: The Great Creator (Oh, How I Love Him)
Oh, how I love Him!  How I adore Him!
My breath, my sunshine, my all in all!
The great Creator became my Savior,
And all God’s fullness dwelleth in Him.
[Inspiring Choruses]

Genesis 1:1 “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.”

Dorothy: The song inspires me to sing to my great Creator . . . and why did He created us? First of all, He loves us and the Holy Spirit inspires us to worship Him in songs and in words.  God wants us to choose Him, to embrace Him, to love Him, and to adore Him.

I like the commentary that tells about God’s creation.  God created the heavens and earth in order to receive back the glory and honor due Him.  All the elements of nature like sun and moon, trees of the forest, rain and snow, rivers and streams, hills and mountains, animals and birds—shout out praise to the God who made them (Psalm 98:7-8; 148:1-10; Isaiah 55:12). How much more God desires and expects to receive glory and praise from human beings … that is us.

God created Adam and Eve in His own image so that He could have a loving, personal relationship for all eternity.  God designed humankind as a triune being (body, soul, spirit), possessing mind, emotion, and will with which they can respond to Him freely as Lord and worship and serve Him out of faith, loyalty, and gratitude.

God so desired this intimate relationship with the human race that, when Satan succeeded in tempting Adam and Eve to rebel against and disobey God’s command, He promised to send a Savior to redeem humankind from sins’ consequences (Genesis 3:15). In this way God would have a people for His own possession who would enjoy Him, glorify Him, and live in righteousness and holiness before Him.

Also to reach the highest point of God purpose in creation is recorded in the book of Revelation, where John describes the end of history with these words:  “He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them and be their God” (Rev. 21:3).  [End of commentary]

Dorothy: Has anyone ever seen God face to face since the fall of Adam and Eve? Even Moses asked to see God’s face.  One of the disciple, Philip asked Jesus, “Lord, show us the Father . . .”   Jesus explained that “You only see the Father in Jesus.” [Ref: John 14:8-12].  So are we going to see Heavenly Father, face to face?

Until that day, when new heaven and earth will be completed, John saw a vision that God, the Father Himself, will finally come out and revealed Himself among His people and God will personally wipe away all tears from their eyes with His own hands.  The people will finally see the face of our heavenly Father beside His Son, Jesus.  It is through the cross of Jesus Christ that brought us together with our Heavenly Father.

This just made me want to sing to Him:
Oh, how I love Him, how I adore Him.
My breath, my sunshine, my all in all. 
THE GREAT CREATOR BECAME MY SAVIOR.
And all God’s fullness, dwelleth in Him (Jesus).

May the Lord bless and inspires you!

Dorothy

No comments: