Friday, May 11, 2018

Planned Ahead 5/8-12/18

08-12 May 2018 - Planned Ahead – Manna by Dorothy Callies

 Jeremiah 29:11-13 TLB: “For I know the plans I have for you….plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.  In those days when you pray, I will listen.”

Dorothy: What a great encouragement to hear or read God’s Word!  I also read devotion on the title from “I Have Planned Ahead for You.” I interpreted some of my own words to make it clear from very advanced languages even for myself.  I asked God for wisdom. [James 1:5-6, ‘If you need wisdom you should ask God for it, He is generous and enjoys giving to all people, so He will give you wisdom. But when you ask God you must believe and not doubt’ (NCV)]

Do you feel that God is afar off and that He is not near?  He is always near you.  In the middle of hard time, God is supporting you.  In dark time, Jesus is your Light. No darkness can hide His face from seeing how great faith you have in Him.

In grief, God is your comfort.  In failure, God’s encouragement is most welcome.  In loneliness, God’s presence would be more tender with you.  God will multiply His wisdom and strength in time of needs for you. 

God is our Lord God who has no limits.  God does not lack anything.  God does not reserve His stores for He always has a fresh supply for you daily.  His supplies never ran out.  He always has plenty for you.

God speaks:  Rejoice and face each day with joy; for I have planned ahead for you, and made all necessary arrangements and reservations.  I am your guide and benefactor.  Place Your Hand in Mine. [Benefactor=one who helps another especially by giving money]

Dorothy: As for news, amazing things has happened when I ask for your prayer in finding apartment with “no steps.”  On Wednesday, May 9th we met with the agent when our lease was expired.  He found an apartment with the first floor so we signed a new lease and getting ready to move in next month in the middle of June. So thank you for your prayer and God bless you so much.

What this Manna means to me . . . God had already planned ahead and the people were moving out at the right time and we’re able to move in next month.  I could see the perfect timing of God’s plan.  The devotion reminded me to realize who God is.  I read them again and again until those words saturated my mind and my heart. To saturate means to soak in and absorb all the words into my deep heart.

Song: Thank You, Lord
Thank You Lord, for saving my soul.
Thank You Lord, for making me whole.
Thank You Lord, for giving to me
Thy great salvation so rich and free.
[Inspiring Choruses]

God bless you!
Dorothy  

No comments: