Monday, May 28, 2018

Doubt Not, Believe! 5/25-28/18

Happy Memorial Day! 
25 28 May 2018 Doubt Not, Believe! – Manna by Dorothy Callies

Matthew 21:21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, if you have faith, and doubt not, you shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if you shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.  Matthew 21:22 And all things whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive.  [‘ye’, I translated to ‘you’]

Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.  Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them.

Dorothy: I wrote a new Journal little book I bought from the garage sale. I started with a testimony what God has done.  When we had problem with the first downstairs (8 steps) apartment in 2007 with water seep (flow slowly) through the corner of the floor wall in the dining room. It happened on the very raining days.  When it wasn’t raining, it dried up. It happened off and on until it had gotten worse and I just wept and told the Lord that I could not take any more of this problem. 

While several maintenance men worked on it, and comforted me at the same time, they send for a sale lady to come and help me find another apartment.  Apartment 5 upstairs was available for two months and I was amazed that it was already prepared for us to move in right away. 

Once again God had planned ahead and provided us a way out of the problem with Apartment 2.  We had lived downstairs for four years and moved upstairs to Apartment 5 for seven years.  When climbing upstairs became too much for Tony and me, once again, God provided another apartment with first floor.  My testimony was: He has done great things!

When I read Psalm 71, prayer of an aged person on May 4th.  My testimony was: God cares!  That was when Jesus spoke to my heart, “Believe and doubt not!”  I searched the Scriptures and it inspired me to hear Jesus’ Word again . . . reminds me to believe and not doubt in my heart that God does cares!

Song: Keep on Believing
Keep on believing, God will answer prayer;
Keep on believing, never despair;
Tho’ you be heavy laden and
     burdened down with cares,
Remember God still loves you
     and He answers prayer.
             [Inspiring Choruses]

Happy Memorial Day!

Dorothy

No comments: