Thursday, January 4, 2018

Consider the Clouds 1/3-6/18

03 06 January 2018 Consider the Clouds – Manna by Dorothy

Job 37 16 “Do you know how the clouds are balanced?

The point of this Manna was simply this: Do I want a miracle? Yes, I do. Then just look at the cloud, and see how the clouds floats. The question is: Why do the clouds float? The writer, David Roper wrote: “Clouds float because God in His wisdom has ordered the natural laws to reveal the “wondrous works of Him who is perfect in knowledge” (Job 37:16),

Clouds then can be thought of as a symbol—an outward and visible sign of God’s goodness and grace in creation. So when I am taking some time to see what images I can imagine in the clouds, I will remember this: The One who made all things beautiful makes the clouds float through the air. 

When I go outside, I often see clouds and consider the wondrous work of God. Clouds that floats in the air is a miracle to me.  This encourage me to know that God is a God of miracle so I will look for miracle today, a miracle of healing for all of us.

Prayer: God, Father in heaven, I consider a miracle how the clouds are balance so I know that You will do a miracle for those who really need one today. So I thank You for the promised healing that You have spoken through Your Words and I claimed that Word today for healing power, a miracle power inside of our bodies that sorely need deliverance from ailments. We continue to hold on to You and we know that You hold on to us in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen! Healing flows into our bodies in Jesus’ name!

Song: What He Has Done for Others
Written by Thoro Harris, Melodies of Praise

O trust Him, fully trust Him! commit to Him your life;
He’ll keep you all the journey thru;
In every hour of conflict, in all the bitter strife,
What He has done for others He will do for you.

For you, yes, for you! His promise is true;
Now let the Savior enter and your heart renew;
O glory, hallelujah! God’s word abideth true:
What He has done for others, He will do for you.

Dorothy: All I could say, Lord, hear our prayers and we lift up Your name and that we worship You . . . and glorify You . . . and praise You . . . in Jesus’ name. Amen!

The Lord Jesus blesses you today!

Dorothy

No comments: