Thursday, January 1, 2015

Sad and Tired (Jan.1-4)

Psalm 119:28 NCV: "I am sad and tired. Make me strong again as You have promised." KJV: "My soul melt for heaviness: strengthen thou me according to Thy Word." 

After the holidays' excitements were over, for many people have become sad and tired. They might be feeling empty and that something was missing in their lives. Watching one movie about the holiday guest, who were invited by Henry Fonda to fly with him and to visit his niece's home for Christmas holiday. In one of the line, the holiday guest said to the lady of the house, Henry's niece, "One of the saddest day of the year on December 26 is when people said, "I can't wait for the busy holiday to be over."

All the excitements they had were gone. For many others who were unfortunate did not have their holidays for many reasons. One I heard a friend told me that one of her families are getting divorced and they have two children and that happens at Christmas time. "I am sad and tired" and that is what many are feeling right now. It is a time for intercession, pray to stand against the wiles of the devil. God is the victor and let us believe together in prayer.

Let us join with Paul's prayer:
"I ask the Father in His great glory to give you the power to be strong inwardly through His Spirit. I pray that Christ will live in your hearts by faith and that your life will be strong in love and be built on love" (Ephesians 3:16-17, NCV). 

If you need prayer, please let me know and I will share it with the partners in prayer. If you have send the prayer request, please send it again. We want to pray with you.

Dorothy 

No comments: