Thursday, January 15, 2015

From Glory to Glory (1/15)

15 January 2015 – From Glory to Glory – Devotion by Dorothy Callies 

2 Cor. 3:18 KJV, “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass (mirror) the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” 

For me to understand this scripture clearly, I went into studies: From NLT, “And all of us have had that veil removed so that we can be mirrors that brightly reflect the glory of the Lord. And as the Spirit of the Lord works within us, we become more and more like Him and reflect His glory even more.” 

The glory that the Holy Spirit gives to the believer is more excellent and lasts longer than the glory that Moses experienced. By studying the Word of God and spend time with His Word, it opened our minds and we can be more like Him. In the Good News, we see the truth about Christ’s life, we can understand how wonderful God is and what He is really like. 

As our knowledge deepens, the Holy Spirit helps us to continue to grow and to be more like Him. The glory is already inside of us, but when Christ come in His glory, we shall finally be like Him. This is beyond our understanding. 

We need to trust Him! 

SONG: FROM GLORY TO GLORY [2 COR.3:18]

From glory to glory He's changing me,
changing me, changing me.
His likeness and image to perfect in me;
the love of God shown to the world.--
For He's changing, changing me,
from earthly things to the heavenly,
His likeness and image to perfect in me.
The love of God shown to the world
(Song Collections)

No comments: