Friday, January 16, 2015

Praise Report 1/16

16 January 2015 – Praise Report by Dorothy Callies 

Psalm 32:1 Blessed is he (you) whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.” 

We are thankful that Christ washed our sins with His Calvary’s blood that was shed for us. And Psalm 32:1 in NTL, “Oh, what joy for those whose rebellion is forgiven, whose sin is put out of sight.” The word blessed means be happy, be joyful that our transgression, our rebellion is forgiven and our sin is gone forever. 

Christine Mitchell: Thank you for that beautiful prayer song as it lifts my spirit! I had the cold and hacking cough since Dec 26 up till now and pray The Lord to bring healing to my chest and throat in Jesus Name Amen! God bless your manna ministry and give you wisdom and guidance in Jesus' Name Amen!  We love you and your ministry! Christine

Dorothy Callies: I want to share the testimony that I am grateful for your prayers and my strength is stronger. During the “weakness season” I was not able to do much with Manna and my spirit was “down.” I asked God for help what to read from technology Bible over coffee with Tony. God spoke to my heart to start with Psalm 31. Reading and signing them out together during our coffee time each chapter a day. That’s how I came to Psalm 32:1. 

Also, another surprise that encourage me greatly: Nadine May send greetings to me and here’s what she said: “Recently, I was having a conversation with my aunt and she mentioned to me that my grandmother (who is deceased) would sing this song called “Prayer Changes Things” when she prayed. She began to sing the chorus for me and after hearing it, I wrote down the words. I did a search today for the song so that I could actually listen to it and I haven’t been successful. During my search I came across your blog (June 7, 2008) and the words of the song matched what I was told by my aunt. Please, can you kindly tell me who sings this song because, I would really love to hear it. Thank you in advance for your help. It is highly appreciated. Nadine May 

Dorothy: I can’t remember where I got it from. But the point was that I looked up my blog in the month of June 2008 and suddenly my spirit was “revived.” I couldn’t believe how many songs there were and how many prayers I had written. So I started to encourage myself to read them and the healing began to flows. God is reminding me … He never failed …

No comments: