Saturday, June 28, 2014

Intercede for a Troubled Heart (6/28-29)

Psalm 119:147 "I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in Your Word." 

David, the Psalmist, had a trouble heart. It means something was bothering him. David knew where to go… God. David prayed and David kept God in his heart. No wonder, God called David, the apple of His eye. God loved David.

So likewise (in the same way), we know where to turn to when we have a trouble heart. Is there something that is bothering you? It would be a good time to intercede what is bothering you through this prayer. God loves you when you keep God in your heart.

Let our intercessors join together and pray for one another whose hearts are troubled.
Prayer of a Troubled Heart:
O Lord God, hear my cry when I called for You. I will allow no trouble, crisis, or suffering to shake my hope in You. You are my Salvation and my deliverance. You are my strength.  
In times of anxiety or threat of my situations, I will put myself unto You. And in my earnest prayer, I will tell You all that is in my heart.

I will wait upon You, O Lord God of heaven, for miracles that Your Word have promised us. You are merciful and Your love is eternal. My heart longs to be near You and to have a talk with You.
I am able to enter Thy court because it is through the sacrifice of Your Son, Jesus Christ and through His blood which cleansed us from all unrighteousness. And through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in us who helps us to draw near to You, O Abba, Daddy ...

You promised that I will be satisfied with Your goodness and blessings (Ps. 65:4). When I enter into Your Presence, I found peace from my troubled heart. For that I thank You and continue to put my HOPE in You. In Jesus' name, amen!

May God arise, may His enemies be scattered; may His foes flee before Him (Ps. 68:1 NIV). In Jesus' name I pray, amen!

Song: Faith in God
Faith in God can move a mighty mountain,
Faith in God can calm the troubled sea;
Faith will make the desert like a fountain,
Faith will bring the victory.
(Inspiring Choruses) 

May the Lord bring peace to your troubled heart today.

No comments: