Monday, March 24, 2008

Walking With the King

Song:
Hallelujah! I'm walking with the King,
Praise His holy name! Walking with the King.
Hallelujah! I'm walking with the King!
Every day I'm walking with the King....

Leviticus 26:11,12,13a
KJV: I will set my tabernacle among you: and
my soul shall not abhor you. And I will walk
among you, and will be your God, and ye shall
be my people. I am the LORD your God...

Dorothy:
It was on March 20th, when we were on the road
and suddenly the song, "Walking with King"
came to me and I found the verse that seem to
fit this. Wow! God walk among us. He rides with
us on the road. He like to travel!

March 24, 2008
Leviticus 26:11,12, 13a NCV

Also I will place my Holy Tent among you, and I
will not turn away from you. I will walk with
you and be your God, and you will be my people.
I am the LORD your God...

Dorothy:
After Jesus arose, He stayed around for 40 days.
He took the time to make sure He could prove that
He was alive before Jesus went back home to be with
His Father again. It is found in Acts 1:3 NCV:
"After his death, he showed himself to them and
proved in many ways that he was alive. The apostles
saw Jesus during the FORTY DAYS after he was raised
from the dead, and he spoke to them about the kingdom
of God."

News for today:
Tony turned 71 on March 24, 2008. He is doing good.
It would be nice if you could wish him happy birthday:
tcallies@tmo.blackberry.net or tonycallies@hotmail.com.
He will be thrilled to hear from you. Thank you!