Thursday, March 27, 2008

Praying For You

Song: I Am Praying for You
I have a Savior; He's pleading in glory,
A dear loving Savior Tho' earth-friends be few;
And now He is watching in tenderness o'er me,
And oh, that my Savior were your savior too.
For you I am praying, For you I am praying,
For you I am praying, I am praying for you.

2. I have a Father; to me He has given
A hope for eternity, blessed and true;
And soon He will call me to meet Him in heaven,
But oh, that He'd let me bring you with me too!
For You I am praying, For you I am praying,
Fro you I am praying, I am praying for you.

Jesus Prays for His Follower

John 17:1,20,21,24,25,26 NCV
V.1 "Father, the time has come. Give glory to
Your Son so that the Son can give glory to You.
V.20 "I pray for these followers, but I am also
praying for all those who will believe in Me
because of their teaching.
V.21 "Father, I pray that they can be one. As
you are in Me and I am in you, I pray that they
can also be one in us.
V.24 "Father, I want these people that You gave
me to be with me where I am. I want them to see
My glory....
V.25 "Father, You are the One who is good.
V.26 "I showed them what You are like, and I will
show them again. Then they will have the same love
that You have for me, and I will live in them."

Dorothy:
Jesus said in John 17:20 "... I pray for those who
believes in Me because of their teaching." That verse
talked about us. Jesus prayed for us almost 2,000 years
ago. How did we believe and accept Jesus as our Savior?
Through the teaching of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John and
the epistles of Paul, Peter, Jude, and James. He prayed
for them to be able to write the Good News of Christ.
John 17 is the whole chapter of Jesus prayers. He prayed
to the Father for His followers and He also prayed for us.

May the Lord bless you today!