Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Blood of Jesus - 4

Song: I Am Healed By His Stripes
I am healed, by His stripes,
By the stripes that made the
blood so freely flow;
Just as surely as I know,
I am saved forever more,
I am healed by the stripes
that Jesus bore.

1 Peter 2:24b
"... by whose stripes ye were healed."

Isaiah 53:5c
"... and with His stripes we are healed."

Dorothy:
Hallelujah! Quote this verse and sing
the song really does wonders for your
body. I know because I had "age pains"
and dear Lord do I have to accept that?
The answers lies in God's Word:
"Whatsoever a man thinketh in his heart,
so is he." Where have I heard this? Some
where in Proverbs and it means "you believe
what you want to believe." Hey, I want to
believe God's Word and I am enjoying my
freedom and comfort with His healing power.
Believe it in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

News: The next Rally day is March 15 at
Assembly of God, Normal, Illinois. Tony
will be the speaker and I have been busy
helping him with the power point presentation.
Boy! Lots of work, but got it done and hope to
keep up with Fresh Manna. If not, then you'll
know it is under construction, trying to find
the verses that match the song about the blood
of Jesus. There's healing in that.