Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Blood of Jesus - 6

Song: When I See the Blood
Christ our Redeemer died on the cross,
Died for the sinner, paid all his due;
All who receive Him need never fear,
Yes, he will pass, will pass over you.
Chorus:
When I... see the blood...
When I... see the blood...
When I... see the blood...
I will pass, I will pass over you.
(Lyrics: John G. Foote, Sing His Praise) 

The First Passover
Exodus 12:12,13
NCV: That night I will go through the land of Egypt and kill
all the firstborn animals and people in the land of Egypt.
I will also punish all the gods of Egypt. I am the LORD. But
the blood will be a sign on houses where you are. WHEN I
SEE THE BLOOD, I WILL PASS OVER YOU. Nothing terrible
will hurt you when I punish the land of Egypt.

KJV: I will pass through the land of Egypt this night and
will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man
and beast, and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute
judgment. I am the LORD. And the blood shall be to you a
token upon the houses where ye are: AND WHEN I SEE THE
BLOOD, I WILL PASS OVER YOU, AND THE PLAGUE SHALL
NOT BE UPON YOU TO DESTROY YOU, WHEN I SMITE THE
LAND OF EGYPT.

Dorothy:
Plead the Blood of Jesus over you and your spouse and your
children from the plague of flu that may have hit you again
and again. This verse shows God promise to those who uses
the Blood of Jesus over them against any sicknesses. A
story of a father who had several children and the flu,
colds, etc seems to pass around the family each time one
gets well. It went on as if it would never stop until one
day the father got fed up. He told the family to follow him
outside his house and they marched around the house several
times, shouting against the sickness and the victory that
was theirs to stay healthy. It was called, "The Jericho
March" from the day of Joshua. Sure enough, the family
did not get the flu again. Maybe it is something to think
about.