Sunday, October 4, 2020

Hope 3 Study Series 10/5-6/20

05-06 October 2020 - Hope Series Three – Manna from Sept. 2012 By Dorothy and Tony Callies (8 years ago, wow!) 

Why do I search different verses on "Hope"? Something inside of me felt like I was "dying spiritually" and I asked God for help on how do I revive this. I felt like one time isn't really enough. So I check out the topic on "hope" on verses for several days. I sensed the need of growth in trusting God more and more.

 I realized the topic; Hope might become series and maybe someone out there are losing hope.  We need scriptures to tell us how to build it up again. So I pray the Lord to touch you, to revive you and you stay close to the Lord! He loves you that much! Amen!

Verse for Today: "For thou in thee, O Lord, do I hope: thou will hear, O Lord my God." Psalm 38:15

Prayer for Today:  O Lord God, Be not far from me, O Lord, and hear my prayer. I put my hope in you when everything around me was failing. I rely on you because you are my Lord, you are my God, and you are my Father whom I could trust. Help my friends to put their trust in you completely and rest in your arm of love, knowing that all things work together for good in Jesus' name, I pray, amen!

Chorus for Today: Keep On Believing 
Keep on believing, God will answer prayer;
Keep on believing, never to despair;
Tho' you be heavy laden and 
     burdened down with care, 
Remember God still loves you
     and He answers prayer. 
(Inspiring Choruses)

May the Lord bless you real, real good! 

Dorothy

PS. Boy! Those devotion are really good! Thank You, Lord!

 

No comments: