Thursday, October 1, 2020

Hope 1 Solid Rock 10/1-2/20

01-02 October 2020 - Hope Series One -  Manna by Dorothy & Tony

*This month of October, we have HOPE in Christ. I would like to use series of HOPE.  I just felt a need to see this that I had written in 2012 which is incredible. It is a promised HOPE and it is truly wonderful to “hear” Jesus say, “I go prepare a place for you.” I remember the chorus: Heaven is a wonderful place. It’s filled with glory and grace. I want to see my Savior’s face. Heaven is wonderful place. It’s a very uplifting chorus and I pray that Hope Series will become a blessing to you as it has blessed me already. God bless you today!

 HOPE SERIES ONE

Verse for Today:
"But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait 
for it with perseverance." Romans 8:25

Prayer for Today:
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that I put my hope in you 
when I do not see the answer to prayers yet. Teach me to 
wait on you since I know you have a plan. Teach me to 
wait with perseverance, not giving up easily, but to keep 
trusting in you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Song for Today: The Solid Rock

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus' name.
On Christ, the Solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand;
All other ground is sinking sand.
(Edward Mote, Sing His Praise)

May the Lord put a song in your heart today!

Dorothy


No comments: