Friday, October 2, 2020

Hope 2 Teach Me 10/3-4/20

03-04 October 2020 - Hope Series Two - Manna by Dorothy & Tony Callies

It’s so easy for the world to panic when there’s bad news. The world sees only upon the surroundings.So today’s verse teach me to say, “You are God, my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long." The word, teach is a valuable word to know: It means to learn how to do something. It is like your experience has taught you that you are more calm when you put your hope in God. Hope means trust and can be depend on.

Verse for Today:
". . . teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is
in you all day long." Psalm 25:5b [Other translation]

Prayer for Today:
Dear Heavenly Father, teach me to ask you like a child would
ask the father for help. Help me to be aware that You are God
my Savior, who would save me from mine enemies who seek
out to destroy me. Even in the midst of suffering, there is hope.
My hope is in you all day long and I put my trust in you for
healings.

 In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen!

Song: My Faith Looks Up to Thee
My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary, Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray, 
Take all my guilt away;
O let me from this day Be wholly Thine!
(Lyrics: Ray Palmer, Sing His Praise)

I pray that God would bless you and heal you today!

Dorothy

 

No comments: