Thursday, October 15, 2020

Hope 9 Unfailing Love 10/17-18/20

17-18 October 2020 – Hope series Nine (Oct. 2012)

Manna by Dorothy & Tony Callies (*Add)
Theme:  Unfailing Love (Never Stop Love)

Psalm 33:22 NIV: “May Your unfailing LOVE rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our HOPE in You.”  (*Mercy interpret “unfailing love,” and the meaning of mercy: an act of divine love.) *KJV: Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in Thee.” (*ASL: ‘never stop love’ or ‘never run out love’)

*As I read Psalm 33:22, I decided to seek deeper what the word, “unfailing” means.  I would think “not fail,” but here’s a deeper meaning. Fail means to lose strength so not to fail means not to lose strength. Now the word, unfailing means not likely to fail; not likely to run out of strength: impossible to get tire out; not likely to lose strength.

*In another words, it is impossible for God’s love ever to get tire out. God’s love “never run out.”  God’s love “never stop.”  That is so rich! Wow, Lord! Thank You! This helps me so much to feel Your “unfailing love.” Your mercy, Your unfailing love! Amazing!  

Prayer of Hope and Love: 
And now, Lord, what wait I for? My hope is in You.  We wait in hope for You, Lord. Why? Because You are our help and our shield. I will praise You forever for what You have done; in Your name I will hope, for your name is good. I will praise You in the presence of Your saints. [Reference: Ps. 39:7 KJV; 33:20; 52:9 NIV]

May Your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in You. I don't always understand why things happened to my friends, but my hope is in You. I ask You to open our hearts to see the wonders of Your love that never fail. Help us to grow into Your arm of unfailing love. 

We, Deaf people can't hear music and we depend on sight and sixth sense. Lord, I am asking You to reveal Your unfailing love so much more to us than ever before. Let Your words of hope dwell deeply inside of us and may our hope in You become alive as we speak Your Word. Let Your words of healing be upon my friends' troubled health be fulfilled in Jesus' name I pray, amen! 

Song: Never Failed Me Yet
Never failed me yet, 
Never failed me yet, 
Jesus' love never failed me yet.
This one thing I know 
That where ever I go
Jesus' love never failed me yet. 
(Inspiring Choruses) 

May the Lord's unfailing love rest upon us! 
Dorothy

No comments: