Wednesday, April 1, 2020

I Will Bless God 4/1/1-4

01-04 April 2020 - I Will Bless Thee – Manna by Dorothy & Tony Callies

Psalm 67:1-7 “God be merciful to us and bless us, and cause His face to shine upon us. That Your way be known on earth.  Your salvation among all nations.  Let the people praise You, O God; let all the people praise You.  Oh, let the nations be glad and sing for joy!  For You shall judge the people righteously, and govern the nations on earth.  Let the people praise You, O God; let the people praise You.  Then the earth shall yield her increase; God, our own God, shall bless us.  God shall bless us, and all the ends of the earth shall far Him” (NKJV).

 Reading devotion, Our Daily Bread on April 28, 2020 inspired me to realize that there are others who set their specific time to thank Christ for His sacrifice on the cross and to pray for others. I thank God for them and for you. I can only do short Manna for time being. I want to thank Marilyn Vickers for sending me this song and I really enjoy this very much.

Song: I Will Bless Thee
With my hands lifted up,
And my mouth filled with praise,
With a heart of thanksgiving,
I will bless thee oh Lord.

I will bless thee oh Lord,
I will bless thee oh Lord,
With a heart of thanksgiving,
I will bless thee oh Lord.
(Song collection by Marilyn Vickers)

May God bless you!
Dorothy

No comments: