Monday, April 13, 2020

If My People's Hearts 4/16-18/20

16-18 April 2020 - If My People's Hearts – Manna by Dorothy & Tony Callies

On April 13, 2020 Monday during the night in my sleep I pondered over the TV news that the people are feeling despaired, a feeling of hopelessness, and if there are any hope to diminish (make less) the corona-virus all over the world. The question asked: will it ever end? While thinking those incident, immediately I received the song as if God was singing to me, if My people hearts are humbled, if they pray and seek My face …

Immediately, I got up from bed and began to search the song for more words to type them. My heart was touched when I saw the verse that went with the song.  Now the question is: Do we have hope for our nation if we turn to God . . . for help?  I leave this thought for us to pray, and seek His face . . . for our nation.

II Chronicles 7:14 “If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face,  and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

Song: If My People’s Hearts are Humbled
1. If My people’s hearts are humbled,
If they pray and seek My face,
If they turn away from evil,
I will not with-hold My grace.
I will hear their prayers from heaven;
I will pardon every sin.
If My people’s hearts are humbled,
I will surely heal their land.

2. Then My eyes will see their sorrow,
Then My ears will hear their plea;
If My people’s hearts are humbled
I will set their nation free.
If My peoples’ hearts are humbled,
If they pray and seek My face;
If they turn away from evil,
I will not with-hold My grace.
(Not find name of writer yet)

May we pray and seek His face,
Dorothy

Prayer: Oh, Lord God of heaven, forgive us our sins of the nation what we have done. Help us to turn to You and plea our case. I pray that our nation will turn away from our wrong doings whatever it is that does not pleased You.  Like Daniel who prayed for his people and confess their sins of disobedient to You. When 70 years of their captivity were up and You cause Your people to return to their homeland to Jerusalem from Babylon. You blessed them when they pray and seek Your face and they turn to You according to Ezra who read Your Word. May our nation do the same and believe in Your Word of promise as we obey Your Word.  Thank You for hearing our prayers and we ask for Your wisdom how we could resolve the things around us. In Jesus’ name I pray . . .

No comments: