Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Quiet Morning! 8/21-25/18

21-25 August - Quiet Morning! – Manna by Dorothy & Tony Callies
Manna from June 29, 2009 was really a blessing to me today!

Isaiah 30:15  ...In quietness and in confidence shall be your strength.

Tony:
Early in the morning things are quiet.
It is God's favorite time to listen to
His people's praise and worship. It will
make you feel good all day when you put
God first, in the quiet of the morning.
It also gives you strength when you have
confidence in Your Heavenly Father.

Song: In the Quiet of the Morning
In the quiet of the morning
   I will worship Your name
I will lift my voice with singing
   to praise you again.
For it filled my heart with gladness
   that remain through the day.
In the quiet of the morning,
   I will worship Your name.
[Forgot the name of song writer]

Dorothy: After reading this, it really lifted my soul to Abba, my heavenly Father. I was reading devotion on “Why Pray?”  The writer simply answered, “Because Jesus did.” Because Jesus Himself taught us to count on being close to our heavenly Father, Abba (Daddy).  The healing flows when we come close to Him.  I remember the song so well.

Teach me to pray, Lord, teach me to pray;
This is my heart-cry day unto day;
I long to know Thy will and Thy way;
Teach me to pray, Lord, teach me to pray. –Reitz
(From Daily Bread Devotion)

As for news, we are doing well! Let the Lord be praise for all He has done!

God bless you today!

Dorothy and Tony

No comments: