Sunday, August 19, 2018

Hear My Prayer 4 8/19-20/18

Prayer of the afflicted, when David, the Psalmist, is overwhelmed, and pour out his complaint before the Lord.

Psalm 102:1-2  “Hear my prayer , O LORD, and let my cry come unto Thee. V2. Hide not Thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily.”  NCV: Lord, listen to my prayer: let my cry for help come to You. V2. Do not hide from me in my time of trouble.  Pay attention to me.  When I cry for help, answer me quickly.”

Psalm 143:1 “Hear my prayer, O LORD, give ear to my supplication (need), in Thy faithfulness answer me, and in Thy righteousness.”  NCV: Lord, hear my prayer; listen to my cry for mercy. Answer me because You are loyal and good.

Proverbs 15:29 NCV: The Lord does not listen to the wicked but He hears the prayers of those who do right.  KJV: The Lord is far from the wicked; but He hears the prayer of the righteous.

End of technology’s collection lists on “Hear my prayer.”


No comments: