Friday, August 10, 2018

Hear My Prayer 8/6-10/18

06-10 August 2018 - Hear My Prayer – Manna by Dorothy & Tony Callies

Psalm 39:12 “Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear unto my cry; hold not Thy peace at my tears …” NCV: Lord, hear my prayer, and listen to my cry.  Do not ignore my tears …”

I have been writing one verse at a time  on “Hear my prayer” verse into a small journal. Putting them together, helped me to see that David, the Psalmist was free to express his feeling toward His God, Father whenever David was facing his situation. It is the first time that I have chosen sixteen on the list to write one verse each day.  Maybe I might put them in Deaf Prayer Partner Lifeline blog.

I also have been writing Psalm 119 into Journal #5, a few verses at a time each day to help with prayer time. Today from Prayer Calendar is Psalm 119:17-18.
NCV: Do good to me, your servant, so I can live, so I can obey your word. V.18 Open my eyes to see the miracles in your teachings.”
KJV: Deal bountifully with thy servant that I may live, and keep Thy word. V.18 Open Thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of Thy law (Word).

Dorothy: What this means to me? Praying and quoting the verse, “Open my eyes to see the miracles in Your teachings.” This is persistence prayer means to continue to pray and not to give up.  I guess I might give news to what lead to this kind of devotion.

The progress of Tony’s result from his therapist on August 8th was that he improved, but Tony has remain the same in his walking slowly and cautiously. Therefore, the therapist strongly encourages Tony to go to Gold Gym for daily exercise which Tony has been avoided.  This time therapist encouraged me to ‘force’ him to go because if Tony doesn’t, therapist is afraid that Tony might end up to worse situation.  Going to Gold Gym is the only hope for Tony to improve.  

My prayer is that I need to find a way to motivate Tony to have a heart desire to exercise in the Gold Gym.  It’s free for us because its insurance covered.  Now you know why I’m writing “Hear my prayer” in my small personal journal was for Tony and me.  Also Psalm 119 helps me to stay and holding on to God’s Word by writing them down as if I’m writing His Word in my heart. 

Song: Lord, I Believe
Lord, I believe. Lord, I believe.
Savior, raise my faith in Thee
‘Till it can moved a mountain.
Lord, I believe. Lord, I believe.
All my doubt are buried in the fountain.
(Inspiring Choruses)

God bless you!

No comments: