Monday, August 13, 2018

Hear My Prayer 2 8/11-15/18

Psalm 66:19-20 KJV "But verily GOD hath heard me, He hath attended to the voice of my prayer.  v.20 Blessed be GOD, which has not turned away my prayer, nor His mercy from me."
Psalm 66:19-20 NCV "But GOD has listened;  HE has heard my prayer.  v.20 Praise God, who did not ignore my prayer or hold back His love from me." 

Dorothy:  This is the most encouragement words I have ever read.  Just to know that His Word tells me that God has heard my prayer and I hold on to that strongly in Jesus' name. 

May the Lord bless you today!!!!!


 10 August 2018 - Have Courage and Be Kind – Manna by Dorothy

Today, I drove our car and parked at the Gold gym. Tony saw it and he didn’t want to go in.  I search my heart and I ask the Lord for wisdom, “help me to have courage and be kind.”  Holy Spirit gave me words to Tony, “This is therapy” and I point out to the gym.  Tony accepted it and he went in.   It was a miracle. 

Then I understood why the word “exercise” gave Tony the wrong idea of laboring hard.  That’s why he fought it.  God was showing me the problem with Tony’s way of thoughts. The word “therapy” is a gentle word which means the equipment will fit his needs, not a strenuous exercise as he thought. 

So thank you for your prayer.  I thought you should hear this because it was a miracle that he responded so well with me.

No comments: