Friday, April 13, 2018

Need Prayer 4/10-17/2018

April 13, 2018 

Dear Friends,
     Tony and I need your prayers.  We are in a very great spiritual battles
and physical battles, too.  There are a lots of issues going on at this time 
that I am not able to say much yet.   
     I started to work on Manna on the topic "ALL".  I got into the study to
where I wasn't able to make a point.  It was a very broad subject and it all
started with the songs: Calvary Covers It All and Jesus Paid It All. One song
was He is my everything and He is my ALL. 
     I may need to put "Manna Under Construction" for awhile and I also 
might need to take a break as well while continue to study on devotion for
my personal spiritual growth. 
     I still get up in the morning between 3-6 a.m. [1-2 hours] to pray with 
studies and to continue to quote God's Word, and using Prayer Calendar 
provided by Rhonda Barrett for the month of April. I quote the prayer 
Scriptures over Tony and me, for families and friends.  And the prayer 
names that some of you send to us.  
     Sometimes it's nice to know if God answered your prayers even if you 
just send to me personally.  Like Scripture says, "Exhort one another daily."
    God bless you and keep you safe,

With much love, 
Dorothy and Tony Callies

No comments: