Wednesday, April 4, 2018

My Word 4/4-6/2018

04-06 April 2018 - My Word – Manna from Dorothy Callies

I was reading a good devotion: “My Word . . . shall not return to Me void.” Isaiah 55:11. And then I read this old Manna from the binder, it was left open for me to read next.  Bam! I felt like God was speaking to me that He meant what He says in His Word of healing.  His Word speaks as a seed, it must have harvest time. It will not be empty. It will not fall through.  Stay faithful to His Word and harvest time shall come to pass.

Manna from February 19, 2008 – Divine Healing 8 – revised.
Binny Hinn's story from devotion book:
            I remember a lady who went to Katherine Kuhlman's meetings eleven times before she was healed.  Eleven times!  I asked one day, "Why did you keep going back?" She said, “Because I knew. I knew my day was coming, and I was going to go back until God healed me. I was not giving up."
            The reason many do not get healed is because they give up so quickly. Remember, faith is vital (important) and prayer of faith is important. You see, faith not only prays, faith acts. Let me say quickly, that when God heals, He imparts (give) faith necessary for the healing... He gives us a measure of faith... God imparts (gives) faith to those who need a healing through His Spirit. So you don't have to struggle or beg--just receive! The Bible says, "The prayer of faith will save the sick."
            God sees your need and will heal you. God said: "I have seen his ways, and will heal him; I will also lead him, And restore comforts to him and to his mourners. I create the fruit of lips: Peace, peace to him who is far off and to him who is near," Says the Lord, "And I will heal him." Isaiah 57:18-19 NKJV
            Your healing is speeding your way: "Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing will spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard. Isaiah 58:8 NKJV

Song: I am healed by His stripes
I am healed . . . by His stripes . . .
By the stripes that made
the blood so freely flow . . .
Just as surely as I know,
I am saved forever more,
I am healed by the stripes
that Jesus bore. . .
(Lyric: Unknown)

Dorothy: Boy! What a good reminder . . . God’s Word shall not return to Him empty.  So Benny’s devotion reminds me . . . do not give up . . . do not give up . . . Thank You, Lord for the word to put inside my heart, “Do not give up. Don’t quit now.”  Trust in the Lord with all your heart and He shall bring it to pass. Amen!

May the Lord bless you today!!!!

No comments: