Sunday, November 26, 2017

In Faith Nothing Doubting 11/24-26

24-26 November 2017 - In Faith, Nothing Doubting – 2009 Manna by Dorothy
For news: In the morning, Tony helped himself put the walker into the back seat of the car!!! Then he held the door and got in the front seat of the car. I was shocked. And then Tony helped with washing dishes yesterday. Impressive!!! (Nov. 25th).

Mark 11:22-25 New Century Version
Jesus answered, “Have faith in God. v23. I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, fall into the sea.’ And if you have no doubts in your mind and believe that what you say will happen, God will do it for you. v24. So I tell you to believe that you have received the things you ask for in prayer, and God will give them to you. v25. When you are praying, if you are angry with someone, forgive him so that your Father in heaven will also forgive your sins.”

There is a reason why Jesus answered these verses. The day Jesus left Bethany, he became hungry. He saw the fig tree and came to the tree and found no figs. He cursed the tree for having no figs to eat. The next day, Jesus was passing by with his followers; they saw the fig tree dry and dead, even to the roots. Peter became excited and said to Jesus, “Teacher, look! The fig tree you cursed is dry and dead” [Mark 11:7-21]!

I find this interesting about the fig tree being cursed because the tree did not have the figs ready for Jesus to eat. I believe Jesus had a reason so He could teach Peter and the disciples how important it was to have faith in God. When I said to myself, “have faith in God,” it seems like inside of me became calm. The spoken word became active. Jesus used the fig tree as an example to pray in faith, nothing doubting. Let His word bless our heart to have faith in God and let us not have any doubt in our hearts.

Song: Victory
I am trusting in the Lord,
I am standing on His Word,
Victory . . . victory . . .
I have peace and joy within,
Since my life is free from sin,
Victory . . . victory . . .

Chorus:
Victory . . . yes, victory . . .
Hallelujah! I am free,
Jesus gives me victory,
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
He is all . . . in all to me . . .
[Lyrics & Music: B.E. Warren, Sing His Praise]

November 26, 2017 Dorothy: This song impressed me and I had forgotten about it. It’s been eight years and the Lord spoke to my heart to look this up in March 31, 2009. I just love that song.  It really boosts me up. Thank You God Father. I really appreciate it in Jesus’ name.  May the Lord bless you today!

No comments: