Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Thy Loving Kindness 3/1-4

1-4 March 2017 - Thy Loving Kindness – Manna by Dorothy Callies

Psalm 103:4 “[The Lord] redeems your life from destruction, [The Lord] crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies.” (NKJV)

The Lord redeems our lives from destruction . . . The Lord gave us a new change for better life by living for Him. Our lives would be destroyed if the Lord has not protected us from time to time. The Lord does not allow the world to influence us that would destroy our lives.  It shows that He does cares. He wants to protect you. He loves you.

The Lord crowns you . . . The Lord rewards you.  The Lord put you in a very high position and honor you with His great love, with His great kindness, with His tender mercies . . . Could you imagine how He clothes you with loving kindness . . .

This verse makes me think of a song called, “Thy Loving Kindness.” Life alone isn’t worth living, but with God’s loving kindness, it makes our lives so much better. Our everyday lives sometimes felt like “blah,” but when God honors you with His love, His kindness, His tenderness and His mercies  . . . oh . . . just let Him crown you . . . when you sing this song . . .  God bless you . . .  

Song: Thy Loving Kindness
    
1. Thy loving kindness is better than life.
Thy loving kindness is better than life.
My lips shall praise Thee:
Thus shall I bless Thee.
I will lift up my hands unto the Lord.

2. I lift up my hands unto the Lord.
I lift up my hands unto the Lord.
My lips shall praise Thee:
Thus shall I bless Thee.
I will lift up my hands unto the Lord.

3. I lift up my voice (sign) unto the Lord.
I lift up my voice (sign) unto the Lord.
My lips shall praise Thee:
Thus shall I bless Thee.
I will lift up my voice (sign) unto the Lord.

4. I lift up my heart unto the Lord.
I lift up my heart unto the Lord.
My lips shall praise Thee:
Thus shall I bless Thee.
I will lift up my heart unto the Lord.
      (Song collection, author unknown)

No comments: