Tuesday, March 1, 2016

At the Fountain 3/1-7

01 07 March 2016 – At the Fountain – Devotion by Dorothy Callies

Rev. 21:6 “… I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.”

Song: At the Fountain
      By Herbert Buffum, Evangelistic Melodies
At the foun - tain, at the foun - tain.
Keep me Savior every moment at the foun - tain.
There my soul is satisfied,
there I ever would abide.
Keep me Savior every moment at the foun-tain.

All I could think of was the chorus to sing, ‘At the Fountain’ and I found verse, ‘fountain of water of life’ to go with it. Right now, I am taking a break from laboring to develop these Manna. It has been a hectic weekend doing Evangelistic ministry. My mind gets tired and I get to read my devotion, the Word of God to restore my soul.

So if you see seven days like March 1-7, it means I am taking a break …. I am sure you know what I meant. It might give you time to catch up with my devotions and songs to sing. Or you have other devotions to turn to which is a blessing as well. Some of you have send me devotion as an encouragement and I really do appreciate that very much.

About the subject, ‘at the fountain…’, I visualize myself sitting at the fountain of water of life to drink when I get thirsty in my soul. And when my mind goes blank from being able to develop the Manna, I would sit there and just to read the scriptures, devotions or even read a book that would feed my inner spirit and water my soul.  

So God bless you! 

Dorothy

No comments: