Monday, February 16, 2015

Feedback 2/16

"Let’s share the feedback” from Fresh Manna of 15-16 Feb. 2015 Before You Ask.Dorothy: I was impressed with the verse Kim Johnson shared:

KJV: In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.  Psalm 94:19     

I remember this scripture on sign that hung at Pippa White's old house in her bathroom :) :)  And i really liked this.......in the multitude of my thoughts meaning many things on mind, thy Word comforts my soul or maketh my soul to revive/delight!!!  :)  Happy Valentine's.  God bless & keep.  kj

Dorothy: I was curious what NIV says. Psalm 94:19 “When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.” The word anxiety means 1: fear or nervousness about what might happen. 2: fearful concern or interest <anxiety to succeed>. Consolation, console means to comfort in times of grief, distress, or suffering. Boy, I learn something. Thank you Kim!

If you have any feedback on this subject, you’re welcome to share. 

 Christine Mitchell: Parallel verses NLT when doubts, perplexing thoughts filled my mind, Your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer.  Praise The Lord that we don't have to dwell or drown in our sorrow and can rely on His Word for comfort and peace. The more we meditate and fill our mind with His word will not leave enough room for worldly chaos that tend to fill our heart, soul mind with fear and confusion. Praise The Lord, I like that verse Ps. 94:19 as it gives us hope knowing we're not stuck in bondage. Love you!!! Let Us Throw in a verse and let us analyze its meaning, that would be great for all of us. Can make it simple what it means that applied to our lives. Agree? Christine

No comments: