Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Lord Our God

Verse for the Day:

"The Lord is my strength and song, He is become
 my salvation: He is my God ... and I will exalt 
Him." Exodus 15:2ac 

Prayer for the Day:

Dear Heavenly Father,
I am asking you to make strong us from illness and 
also to restore health to those who have been sick last
 week. You, Lord, are our strength. You are our song that
 lifted us from misery. You are our salvation, saving us from 
destruction of illnesses. You are our God. I will praise you. I 
will exalt you. In Jesus' name, amen! 


Chorus from "Blessed Assurance"

This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long. 
(Fanny Jane Crosby, Sing His Praise)


Dorothy: The Lord is my song that lifted my soul to Him. 
May the Lord bless you today

No comments: