Saturday, September 1, 2012

Song: Every Morning

Every morning, when I praise His name.
He is forever, forever the same.
Every morning, when I think of Him on-ly.
He will keep me from being so lone-ly.
Every morning, when I place His Word in me.
His word is so divine and my heart is close to Thee.
Every morning, when I think of Jesus as a friend.
He is with me always, always, to the end.
Every morning, when I felt Jesus on my side.
When there is trouble, I run to Him and hide.
Every morning, I just signed "Good morning, Lord."
I just asked Him, "What's up in Your Word?"
Anything new that I could really learn?
Your Word in my heart, I really, really yearn! (Hunger)
With a closure of this song,
I'll say to You, "That's where I be-long!" ....
Written by Dorothy Callies,
August 31, 2012. Wow! I love this in "ASL" song.
It just came to me spontaneously.


John 21:12 AMP: Jesus said, "Come and have breakfast."

Jesus arose! When the morning came, Jesus was at the sea of Tiberias. Jesus stood on the shore and He saw the disciples trying to get some fish. Jesus called out to them if they have caught any fish yet? None! So Jesus told them to cast the net on the right side of the ship and suddenly all fishes came together into their net. That's when the disciples realized that it was the Lord! Oh, oh! He came again! They were excited to meet Him!

They came to the land and they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid on, and the bread. Jesus asked them to bring more fishes to cook breakfast for them and He said, "Come and have breakfast with Me." Jesus was making breakfast! Imagine that! A breakfast for hungry disciples and He was serving them bread and fishes. Jesus took the time to have a chat with them as well as Peter. Story are found in John 21:1-17.

What does that mean to me? Taking time to have breakfast with Jesus and His Word before you start the busy day. This Scripture proved that He took His time with His disciples and even to have breakfast with them. Oh! He cares that much for you, too!

So take time with Him in the morning and trust Him!

Dorothy
Sept. 1-7, 2012

No comments: