Monday, December 6, 2010

The Stars Comes Out!

Isaiah 58:9a
“Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shall cry and He shall say, Here I am.”

It was said that the month of December was the darkest month of the year and the sun was the farthest and the winter was the coldest. When you are out in the wide field where there is no electricity, it is very dark. So what happen when it gets dark? You look up, “THE STARS COMES OUT.”

Are you going through some dark time? God, our Creator is like that stars that come out and saying to you that He is here. Oh, He is here. Believe it!

Song: In the Garden
2. He speaks, and the sound of His voice
Is so sweet the birds hush their singing;
And the melody that He gave to me
Within my heart is ringing.
Chorus: And He walks with me,
and He talks with me,
And He tells me I am His own,
And the joy we share as we tarry there,
None other has ever known.
(C. Austin Miles, Sing His Praise)

Prayer: Thank you, heavenly Father, for Your plan of prayer. I am glad You want me to keep in close touch with You. When I call, I believe You will answer. When I cry, You will be here. Oh, thank you Father in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen!

So trust your Heavenly Father to be here for you!