Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Enough Trouble?

"The Lord is my strength and song, and he (God) is become my salvation." Exodus 15:2 Bread Box with prayer.

Prayer box:
"Lord, order my steps today. Make me strong, not for the sake of possessing strength, but to make me sufficient for the crisis moments in my life and in the lives of others who reach out to me." In Jesus' name we pray Amen!

We depend on God's strength for today. I typed the whole song in the computer document of "Farther Along." And the internet won't open for me to paste the whole song into email so I could forward the song into my tiny pager and send them to you. I guess I'll do that later.

Have enough trouble of your own? Trust God He cares!

Dorothy

Ps. A friend appreciate the chorus, Farther Along and remember number three line so I thought it would be good just to send you the whole song. It is suppose to reminds us that all is not lost when you keep trusting God. So you all have a Merry Christmas!!!