Saturday, April 11, 2009

Because He Lives

God sent His Son, they called Him Jesus,
He came to love, heal, and forgive;
He lived and died to buy my pardon,
An empty grave is there to prove my Savior lives.
Chorus:
Because He lives I can face tomorrow;
Because He lives all fear is gone;
Because I know He holds the future;
And life is worth the living just because He lives.
[William and Gloria Gaither]

Song: He Lives
I serve a risen Savior, He's in the world today;
I know that He is living, whatever men may say;
I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer,
And just the time I need Him He's always near.
Chorus:
He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me and talks with me along life's narrow way.
He lives, He lives, salvation to impart (give)!
You ask me how I know He lives? He lives within my Heart.
[Alfred Henry Ackley}

Dorothy: I just had to type this because I was singing
this songs all day long. I plan to sing this at deaf church.
Hope you will too! He lives!