Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rejoice in the Lord

Philippians 4:4
NCV: Be full of joy in the Lord always. I will say again, be full of joy.
KJV: Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

Dorothy:
During those 13 days of having studying the Word of God and sharing on Fresh Manna devotion causes my heart to rejoice in the Lord and I sense a deep peace. "Those who love Your teachings will find true peace" [Psalm 119:165a]. I will read the Fresh Manna again for few days because it bring deep peace and rejoicing in my heart to know more about the Bible. It is easy for us to forget God's Word and it is important to go over them again until it goes deep into our soul. Whenever we read or study His Word, it stays in our hearts forever. This may be the reason why Paul rejoice because He knew the Word of God is everlasting life. God's Word brings peace. Thank you Holy Spirit for being our teacher. "He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance..."[John 14:26].

Song: Rejoice in the Lord
Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say, rejoice.
Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say, rejoice.
Rejoice, Rejoice, again I say rejoice.
Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say, rejoice.