Saturday, March 30, 2019

If You Can 3/29-31/19

29-31 March 2019 - If You Can – Manna by Dorothy & Tony Callies

Jesus said, "If (you) can believe, all things are possible to (anyone) that (continue to) believe." Mark 9:23 Bread Box 3/3/2010

Do you ever felt tempted to give up believing God for anything? To increase our faith, let's read God's Word. (Mark 9:20-27)

Jesus asked the boy's father, "How long has this been happening?" The father answered, "Since he was very young." Father had a son that needs healing for a long time. He said to Jesus, "If You can do anything for him, please have compassion on us, and help us."

Jesus said to the father, "You said, 'If you can!' (Then) All things are possible for the one who believes." Immediately the father cried out, "I do believe! Help me believe more!" His son was healed.  

So let's believe more in Jesus today for your needs!

Song: Lord, I Believe!
Lord, I believe, Lord I believe!
Savior raise my faith in thee
'till it can move a mountain.
Lord, I believe, Lord, I believe!
All my doubts are buried in the fountain.
(Author unknown)

Dorothy
PS. Boy, that feels good!!!

No comments: