Monday, August 7, 2017

Vision of Grapes 8/7/17

07 August 2017 – Vision of Cluster Grapes – Manna by Dorothy Callies

Since April 13th, Tony fell at the hospital and had his broken right hip replaced, and fractured his upper arm, I was able to maintain my inner emotion in peaceful spirit for almost four months. I have heard some who said, “You are really strong.”  All I could think of was to stay in God’s Word every morning and pray and be at peace and support Tony in all he is going through.  

But recently I was beginning to experience the anguished inner spirit for the last few days and I asked God why. While I was praying, I saw a vision of a hand that held the cluster of grapes.  The hand started to squeeze and press together as the cluster of grapes’ juices flows into a bowl.  The more it squeezed, the more juices keep flowing until I could see some juice from the fruited grapes.

I mediate what this means. Then God spoke to my inner spirit and said “I am flowing out the juices of your deep crush and anguish heart. The juices from the grapes will become a blessing to others and many who need to come out of darkness and get into the marvelous light.”  One note I found that says, Peter reminded us that we are “a people for His own possession, that [we] may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.” (1 Peter 2:9 translation).

John 15:5 came to me and Jesus said, “I am the Vine and you are the branches: you that lives in me and I live in you, we both bring forth much fruit: for without Me you can do nothing.” Then a vision of seeing Jesus at the Garden of Gethsemane praying, Jesus experienced anguished and crushed spirit that caused pain in his body, and sweat out the blood of His flesh.

I just absorbed those words into my heart, realizing what Jesus had gone through. At the cross, he was crushed and anguished filled His heart until He said, “It is finished.”  The time will come when God’s work inside of us that the prayers will be answered. I really appreciate the Prayer Marathon. I keep showing Tony the list of names so he knows you are praying for him.

May God bless you real good!

Dorothy

No comments: