Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Nothing But the Blood (12/1-4)

01 04 December 2015 Nothing But the Blood – Manna by Dorothy C.

Song: Nothing But [except] the Blood  (Music & song by Robert Lowry)

1. What can wash away my sin?-- Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?-- Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
Chorus: Oh precious is that flow -- That makes me white as snow;
No other fount (way) I know -- Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

2. For my pardon this I see- Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
For my cleansing, this my plea-- Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
Chorus: Oh precious is that flow -- That makes me white as snow;
No other fount (way) I know -- Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

3. Nothing can for sin atone-- Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
Naught of good that I have done-- Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
Chorus: Oh precious is that flow -- That makes me white as snow;
No other fount (way) I know -- Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

4. This is all my hope and peace-- Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
This is all my righteousness-- Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
Chorus: Oh precious is that flow -- That makes me white as snow;
No other fount (way) I know -- Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

Christ's Death Takes Away Sins - Hebrews 9:23-28 NCV
23) "So the copies of the real things in heaven had to be made clean by animal sacrifices. But the real things in heaven need much better sacrifices. 24) Christ did not go into the Most Holy Place made by humans, which is only a copy of the real one. He went into heaven itself and is there now before God to help us.
25) “The high priest enters the Most Holy Place once every year with blood that is not his own. But Christ did not offer himself many times. 26) Then he would have had to suffer many times since the world was made. But Christ came only once and for all at just the right time to take away sin by sacrificing himself.
27) “Just as everyone must die once and be judged, 28) so Christ was offered as a sacrifice one time to take away the sins of many people. And he will come a second time, not to offer himself for sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him."
(Manna from March 22, 2008 revised for Dec. 1-4, 2015)

Dorothy: Last Sunday, Nov. 27, 2015, Tony preach at First Assembly of God Deaf Church as a “Guest Speaker” and used Roman 3:23 to explain what the ‘short of the glory’ means. The skit was about Eve (Actor: Dorothy) wearing white coat as covering of the glory of God. She ate the fruit and lost her white coat to the floor so ‘all have sinned and all have lost the glory of God.’  Eve wore black shirt to represent her sins. Then Tony preach to where Christ’s blood covered Eve and Tony as Christ put on the red jacket over her black shirt. And then came to the part about Christ’s Robe of Righteousness. 

Tony represents as Christ went to pick up the white jacket from the floor and put it back on to Eve as her covering, but this time it was “Christ’s Robe Righteousness.” Hallelujah! One Deaf asked, “Where does sins go?” Tony picked up the long black shawl and said, “I represent Christ.” Tony put the black shawl over his shoulder. He said, “I had your sins on Me. I took your sins with me to the cross. God’s judgment was on Me, not on you.” Now you have the blood of Christ on you, showing Eve (Dorothy) wearing the red jacket and wore white jack over it. Wow! What a vivid picture!!! 

Then we all sang, “Nothing, But the Blood of Jesus.” Awesome!

No comments: