Thursday, October 29, 2015

Quiet Morning (10/29)

29 Oct 2015 - Quiet Morning – Manna by Dorothy Callies 

Psalm 18:1-3
I will love you, Lord. You are my strength.
V2 The Lord is my rock, my protection, my Savior.
My God is my rock. I can run to Him for safety. He
is my shield and my saving strength, my defender.
V3 I will call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise,
and I will be saved from my enemies. (NCV)

Psalm 59:17
God, my strength, I will sing praises to you. God,
my defender, you are the God who loves me. (NCV)

Psalm 77:14
You are the God who does miracles; you have
shown people your power [strength]. (NCV)

Psalm 81:1
Sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful
noise unto the God of Jacob. (KJV)

Worship Song: In the Quiet of the Morning


In the quiet of the morning…
I will worship Your name…
I will lift my voice [sign] with singing…
to praise you again…
For it fills my heart with glad.. ness…
that remains [stays] through the day…
In the quiet of the morning …
I will worship Your name…
(Author unknown)

Dorothy: I found this Manna from Dec. 2008. I'm quoting
God’s Word and singing this song of faith to fight against
my noising tinnitus that just came up worse this morning. 

May God bless you!  

No comments: