Sunday, September 13, 2015

Testimony in Giving Thanks (9/13-15)

13 15 Sept 2015 Testimony in Giving Thanks – Submitted by Dorothy

This is Mary Tomasian now living in RI. I have scripture and something to share in giving thanks. 1 Thess 5:18 “Give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.”

The hardest part was leaving my friends and my "freedom" or independent in SC. Moved to RI to get my life on track financially and family. I know that He has a better plan for me down the road. I’m learning to adjust my life here since living on earth is not my home. (Heaven is my real home.) However, I’m grateful for friends here at RI to give me support. I’m living one day at a time. PTL! God is good. Amen...
[Dorothy: Friends, let’s support Mary Tomasian in prayer through the anointing of Holy Spirit and lift her up in Jesus’ name. Amen!]
Shelley Guinn from Canada: Thank you for a wonderful introduction of yourself. It is joyful to read and learn more about you, the author of Manna and your relationship with Christ and family. I am blessed! May God richly bless you with this ministry. All for His glory! Shelley  [Dorothy: Thank you, Shelley for encouraging me!]
 
Melinda Gerstein of Chicago:  Praise Report: I was in the hospital for cat scan. NO heart arteries or heart problem. [Dorothy: Thank you, Lord for this wonderful news.]  One thing I have spot on right lung nodule. Will check for CAT scan in 3 to 6 months later. Please pray for me. Melinda
[Dorothy: Lord God of heaven and earth, we all pray for Melinda to be healed from nodule (a small rounded mass) on her right lung. Let it be free when they check again soon. In Jesus’ name we pray for anointing and the blood of Jesus over that area. In Jesus’ name. Amen!]

Dorothy and Tony Callies of Bloomington, IL: I choose one of three part of the song, Thanks to God that fits what we are going through right now. We have had prayers answered and there are other prayers that has been denied. I am sure you have been through this that God has answered your prayers while denied your other prayer requests. Still God is teaching us that “whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy. For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be strong in character and ready for anything” (NLT James 1:2-4).

Song: Thanks to God (1st of 3)

Thanks for prayers that Thou hast answered,
Thanks for what Thou has deny!
Thanks for storms that I have weathered,
Thanks for all Thou dost supply!
Thanks for pain, and thanks for pleasure,
Thanks for comfort in despair!
Thanks for grace that none can measure,
Thanks for love beyond compare.

(J.A. Hultamn, 1861-1942, August Ludvig Storm,
1862-1914, Tr. C.E. Backstrom, 1901)

No comments: