Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Testimony on Hope

The Hope Series from one through twenty-right are at
Deaf Prayer Partners Lifeline. Last September, it had
begun with the topic of Hope and prayers for almost two
weeks. It was a time when I felt the need to study the
topic on the "Hope." I felt like I need it for me.
Eventually, I learned that others went through a very
timing event as well. So I realized God was leading me
to study different topic related to the "Hope."

I have come to love this and it has done wonders to
me, personally. The topic, Hope is a wonderful topic
to know what God has for us. I want to share how I
came to know about Revelation, the book of hope.

When I came near to almost to the end of series on
Hope, I had wondered what would I come up with the
closure on Hope. One day I was taking a nap, and while
I was resting, God came to me and explained that the
book of Revelation is a book of hope. I didn't realize
it at that time. I couldn't sleep so I went into the
research to find out about this. I found it and I was
amazed and I shared it on Hope Series 27. God was right
and it was in the research. He knew that I need to find
this and share this with others.

2 Timothy 2:15a tells me to "Study to show thyself approved
unto God ..." Other translation says, "Work hard so God can
approve you ..."

May the Lord bless you.

Dorothy Callies

No comments: