Monday, December 31, 2012

All Things New

Revelation 21:5 And He that sat upon the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new . . ."

Soon it will be midnight so I want to wish you a Happy New Year!! Yes "New"!!!

Old things are pass away, behold new things has come!!! That is from 2 Corinthians 5:17, my favorite verse. Yes, my friend, we are given a chance to start something new in 2013. God always has a plan even if we live it day by day, still God's grace are new every morning. Scripture often declare this: "His mercy is new every morning." Song declare this: "Morning by morning new mercy I see!"

When He said, "Behold, I make all things new," I sensed the "inner newness" inside of my spirit. So I pray that you will have the "new inner spirit" within you according to 2 Cor 5:17. In Jesus' name Amen.

So Happy New Year!!!

Dorothy

No comments: