Friday, December 14, 2012

Burden

Bread Box Card: Burden

Psalm 55:22 NKJV "Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee: He shall never suffer (let) the righteous to be moved."

QVLAB: "Give your burdens to the Lord, and He will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall." Ps. 55:22.

References:
Ps. 37:5 Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him, and He will help you.
Ps. 112:6 Such people will not be overcome by evil circumstances (bad news). Those who are righteous will be long remembered.
Ps. 112:7 They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the Lord to care for them.
1 Pet. 5:7 Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about what happens to you.

Prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, when I carry my worries by myself, I realized that it shows that I have not trusted You fully. I come to You with a humble heart to recognize that You are concern with me. When I turn to You in prayer, I believe You will carry the weight in my heart that I and my friends are struggling with. Lord, I like the prayer card that quote: "Our trust is in Thee, O God. Let us never give in to discouragement." Thank You, Abba for the word of encouragement for me and my friends. In Jesus name we pray! Let us agree!

I am trusting God today!

Dorothy

Ps. Thank you Holy Spirit for reminding me of God's Word.

No comments: