Thursday, September 29, 2011

If You Have Faith

Matthew 17:20b
NCV: "...I tell you the truth, if your faith is as big as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. All things will be possible for you."

Matthew 21:21-22
NCV: Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will be able to do what I did to this tree and even more. You will be able to say to this mountain, 'Go, fall into the sea.' And if you have faith, it will happen. If you believe, you will get anything you ask for in prayer."

Prayer:
Dear Heavenly Father, I give you my little mustard seed of faith. They are so small and I know that You will make it grow bigger & bigger so I could receive an answer to prayer that I need so much especially in my body. There are other needs, Lord and help me to sing this song, "Faith In God" over and over until I have the assurance that my needs are already met. Thank You for keep reminding me through Your Word, "Have faith in God". I feel good when I hear your words of encouragement and it boosts my faith. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Song: Faith in God
Faith in God can move a mighty mountain.
Faith in God can calm the trouble sea.
Faith will make the desert like the fountain,
Faith will bring the victory.
(Song collection, Author: unknown)

Have faith in God today!

Dorothy

No comments: