Friday, February 26, 2010

Fear Not

"I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand,
saying unto thee, Fear not." Isaiah 41:13a
Bread Box 2/26/10

Do you ever felt like 'fear' comes to you
unexpectedly even though you trust God?

I pulled the card verse from the Bread Box
and read "Fear not." Wow! God read my heart!
Isaiah 41:13 ncv: "I am the Lord your God,
who holds your right hand, and I tell you,
'Don't be afraid. I will help you.'"

Sometimes 'fear' of all kinds could 'hit'
us without a warning. So it is a comfort
to hear God say to us: "Fear not. I am
there for you. I will hold your hand."

So trust God today!

Dorothy

Song: The Blood Will Never Lose Its Power.

1. The Blood that Jesus shed for me,
'Way back on Calvary;
(chorus) The Blood that gives me
strength from day to day,
It will never lose its power.
It reaches to the highest mountain;
It flows to the lowest valley.
The Blood that gives me
strength from day to day,
It will never lose its power.

2. It soothes my doubts
and calms my fears,
And it dries all my tears;
(repeat the chorus above).
(Andrae Crouch)