Thursday, February 25, 2010

Come Close to God

David said: "It is good for me to
draw near to God ..." Psalm 73:28a
Bread Box 2/25/10

Why is it so important for us to
come close to God? Because Psalm
73:27 tells us that "Those who are
far from God will die; (God) destroy
those who are unfaithful."

So it is good for us to come closer
to God. NCV quote: "But I am close
to God, and that is good. The Lord
God is my protection" (Ps. 73:28ab).

So trust God today!

Dorothy

PS. 'I Am Thine, O Lord'

(Chorus)
Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed
Lord, To Thy precious bleeding side.

First Verse:
I am Thine, O Lord, I have heard
Thy voice, And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.
(Then go to Chorus)
(Fanny Crosby)