Monday, February 22, 2010

All I Have

"All I have is Yours, and all You have
is Mine." John 17:10a Bread Box 2/22:10

Jesus said to His Father, "I pray for
them. The disciples belong to You and
the disciples also belong to Me. They
are mine and Yours also."

Jesus knew that His very own disciples
would suffer for Him because they would
bring His Word to the world. He pray for
them to be strong.

"Not only I pray for (disciples), but
also for (you) who believe on Me through
(My) Word" (John 17:20).

Jesus made His prayer so personal about
you to His Father. He knows your suffering.
You belong to Him and Jesus belong to you.

This is a very close feeling from His heart
to His Dad and from His heart to you.

So trust God today.

Dorothy

PS. Old chorus I remember.
"Now I belong to Jesus,
Jesus belongs to me,
Not for the years of time
alone, But for eternity."

First verse:
Jesus my Lord will love me forever;
From Him no power of evil can sever;
He gave His life to ransom my soul,
Now I belong to Him.
(Norman John Clayton)