Monday, January 18, 2010

Weapons of our Warfare 3

“Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.” 2 Cor. 10:5 KJV.

Our warfare is casting down the imaginations that are not God’s ways. We need to be aware that God knows every thought and that nothing is hidden from Him. We will give an answer to God for our thoughts as well as for our words and our deeds. Just like my testimony from ‘Weapons of our Warfare Part 2’ of how God had corrected my wrong thinking about the famous person I had judged. Even when my thought was hidden from my husband, yet God read me. What was even more amazing, the perfect timing when God wants to correct me. God had me to get up so early in the morning and to turn on TV at the right time. God had me to watch the program that had given me the opportunity to see how wrong I was to judge the man God had dearly loved.

This famous person said that he had asked God to be with him as ‘his father’ because all his life he did not have a good father. So God became his father and the people have said that they could feel God’s presence in him. So when God sees my thought of wrong judgment, it is like God had turned His face toward me and woke me up to watch that program. God made sure that I know about this man that He had cared so much about. This really touched my heart to what kind of God that protects this man from my judgment. Even to take the time with me to make sure I know what I was doing was absolutely wrong.

Now, I believe God wants to talk to you about some things you need to be aware of. Through this experience, something inside of me, gain more respect to God is like the scripture that says, “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.” May the Lord bless you as you study His Word.