Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September News!

I hope you have enjoyed going through the Bible, book by book. I have five more books of the minor prophets to go. It took more time to really study the Bible outlines, notes and to find what interest me the most about each book. When I studied them, something happened inside me. During the afternoon, after work I would rest and eat and then watch good program. After the program is completed, the Holy Spirit pulled me into a new desire to know God more through the Bible. Especially when God says, “I am a jealous God.”

I understood clearly when we got our eyes off of Him and looked into other things that was easily distracted us. Sometimes, we focused on things that took our times away from Him, then God became jealous. The Holy Spirit try to convict us to get back to God because He is our Heavenly Father and wants to stay in union with us. Wow! He loves us that much! Isn't He wonderful?

As for news, I will be flying out to Mount Zion Retreat Center, Roaring Branch, Pennsylvania for Deaf Women Christian Retreat on October 2-4, 2009. If you happened to see this announcement and want to go to this retreat, you could contact by email to HShye@aol.com for information or VP at (866) 683-9574.

I really enjoy my very own Fresh Manna and am happy to share with you. I will return to Fresh Manna after October 7th so meanwhile, I encourage you to look into 2008 and 2009 devotions. They are so precious to me. I often go back when I need to be inspired by Holy Spirit who minister to my soul. God Bless you.