Monday, June 1, 2009

Thou Art Mine!

Isaiah 43:1b
God said, KJV: “I have called thee by name; thou art mine.” Amplified: “I have called you by your name, you are Mine.” Next verse 4 “… you are precious in My sight and honored, and because I love you…”

Dorothy: Tony what does this verses mean to you?
Tony: Wow! Me being honored in God’s sight! That hit me! Lord, what makes You honor me? What did I do to earn Your honor? Let’s read Isaiah 43:10 part that the Lord declares, “… and My servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am He…” NIV.

Isaiah 43:1 began with “Thus saith the Lord.” From verse 1-7, God expresses His love for Israel and the benefits of His love. All the blessings mentioned here apply even more to those who are children of God through faith in Christ. God has created and redeemed us, we belong to Him, and He knows each one of us by name. My dear friends, God has called you by name. This is a personal attention from God to you. It is like God said, “Jane, you are Mine! You are precious in My sight.” “Joe, you are Mine! You are very precious in My sight.”

Jesus’ Song: I Love You
I loved you with an everlasting love…
I loved you with an everlasting love…
My love is so big and my love is so deep
And I love you with an everlasting love….

Jeremiah 31:3 “The Lord hath appeared of old unto me saying,
“Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love…”