Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lose Courage?

Hebrews 10:35-36
"So do not lose courage you had in the past, which has
a great reward. You must hold on, so you can do what
God wants and receive what He has promised." ncv

Dorothy:
Our eyes only see things. We don't see spiritual things.
This song encourage me to stand in faith, things we see
are impossible, but with God all things are possible.
God will work things out. God ask us not to lose faith.
Keep your eyes on His promise. God does not lie. God
keeps His Word. So I believe, I believe God. Sing until
you sense the courage and His blessing on you in Jesus'
name. Amen!

Old collection song: I Believe

I believe the answer on the way.
I believe the Lord has heard me pray.
Cast not away your confidence,
says the Lord your God.
Now by faith in Him alone I stand.
Firmly held by His almighty hand.
Fully trusting in His promise.
Praise.. the.. Lord....!

Prayer:
Dear Heavenly Father through Jesus' name. Help me not
to lose courage when I don't see prayer answer. Help
me not to be disappoint in things that did not work
out as I had hope. The verse tells me not to lose
courage, not to lose my trust in You, not to lose my
faith in You. Holy Spirit, please remind me that great
reward comes from wait patiently for Your work in me.
I believe in miracles. I believe in healing. Help me
to feel Your presence. I am trusting You, Heavenly
Father in Jesus' name I pray, Amen!